Monday, September 17, 2012

I’ve been missing you!

 

so sad

Oh my gosh! You have no idea how much I miss you guys!  I just started a new job and as much as I love it, it is sucking all of my crafting and blogging time away!  All week long I’ve been thinking of how I could sneak in a bit of creativeness and do a little post for you all but between work, school and four kids, I’ve not been able. 

I knew this was coming but I didn’t want to jump the gun and tell you that I wouldn’t be here if there was any possibility that I would still be able to swing it.  But after a week of no posts, no tutorials, not even one picture of something handmade or DIY, I couldn’t just leave you guys hanging. 

But! There is a glimmer of hope, still!  I have photos upon photos and folders after folders of tutorials and projects that I do for my blog.  In some of those folders are pictures of projects that I never posted for one reason or another.  So I may be able to post a couple tutorials or project ideas that are just sitting in those folders waiting to inspire.  And once I get acclimated to working full time and figure out how to balance my life, I hope to be back with you again.

postfolders

 

So what have you been doing this week?  I haven’t really even been able to be inspired.  I haven’t been on Craftgawker or Pinterest much except for the occasional peek on my phone during break at work and I haven’t been able to read my favorite bloggers either.  Have you come across anything of interest or projects that you really want to try? 

During this lull, I am inviting and encouraging you to post any crafts or tutorials you’d like from your blog.  Go ahead!  Link away!  I’d love to see what everyone has been up to.  And please, keep me in your readers and subscriptions and keep loving this blog because I promise, this is not “good-bye”, I will be back.

4 comments:

  1. Yvette,I understand you, I also can not live without art a long time), but that's life, and all the time) I also have a lot of folders with ideas) I wish you good luck and I am still your reader, no matter how often you write) I will write to a blog about what I did last week)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope to not be away from creating for long. It's killing me!

      Delete
  2. I wondered what had been going on! Good to hear you're okay...just busy. I can relate to that. Not the 4 kids. But the other stuff. Whew. How do you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it must have seemed like I dropped off the planet. I hate being away. Right now, it feels more like tumbling than balancing but I hope to have every "T" crossed and "i" dotted so that I can fit together all the things that I love most.

      I manage to do it, but that doesn't mean that I'm not extremely overwhelmed most of the time. ;)

      Delete

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...